Australia is known to be an important destination for immigrants, especially for Indians. A lot of Indians migrate to Australia to work, study or shift on a permanent basis. A lot of skilled workers from India migrate to Australia in search of better work opportunities and because Australia has and higher employment rate, better wages and a better quality of life. Except for all this it is a great place to stay and move to, if you are planning to shift to Australia from India then there are a number of immigration consultants in Delhi that offer Australian immigration services.
Process for migration
In order to migrate to Australia from India it is important to contact an immigration consultant because the visa process is quite typical and one mistake can lead to the application getting rejected. The Australian migration process from India is very simple as it is sub-divided into various categories. Australia also has some of the most flexible policies that make migration quite easy. There are different visa categories for one to choose from:
- The permanent visa
- The visiting visa
- Study visa
- Working visa
- Working holiday visa
- Business visa
These various visa categories make the migration process to Australia from India quite simple and inexpensive. There are a few conditions that apply to everyone who migrates to Australia and these conditions can change any time that is why it is necessary to consult an immigration consultant.
Requirements for migration
- One has to be below the age of 50 in order to apply for immigration as skilled or sponsored workers.
- A person must have the required IELTS score.
- The applicant should be nominated from an Australian state in case the person is applying for the sponsored or the nominated visa.
- It is important to submit an EOI which is the expression of interest online to the Australian immigration authority.
- One has to score atleast 60 points based on factors like age, English proficiency, work experience and education.
- Should have health and character certificate in order to apply for the visa.
If all the requirements are fulfilled then it is not difficult to migrate to Australia to know about the changes in the requirements you can contact an immigration expert.
Documents required for visa
Along with the fulfilment of requirements for migrating to Australia from India one also has to submit the following documents:
- Proof of age
- IELTS test report
- Employment reference letter
- Skill assessment proof
- If your partner is migrating with your then the IELTS score of your partner along with the work experience and marriage certificate need to be submitted.
These are some basic requirements for migrating to Australia but the conditions and the documentation can differ according to the visa you are planning to apply for. There are different requirements for every visa except for the general requirements that are necessary for migrating.