Bitcoin was a journey in the financial world wonderfully scaled throughout the years. The most chosen variant among cryptocurrencies has successfully surpassed all of its peers in the global investment market. It has become the coming age of money which is being widely accepted everywhere. Since time, the btc price journey has exponentially grown, leading to its fame and popularity. Now it enjoys being one of the highest valued currencies for investments and transactions.
Timeline Of Bitcoin
Earlier in 2011, the price of the newly launched cryptocurrency bitcoin was a mere $0.30. But as the competitive world changed and demands progressed, the value soon shot up.
- Started with acceptance in 2011 through the electronic frontier foundation, which later transferred the authority to the official Bitcoin Foundation. Then the price was $0.30.
- End of the year 2014, accepted the currency as a financially approved product for international exchange. US trading commission approved the delegation. It increased the use and price value to $22.
- 2015 was dreadful for the founders as the ATMs were hacked worldwide, valuing nearly 700 bitcoins. Fortunately, the flowing access to money loosely allowed several people to use it, uplifting its value.
- For the record, the price hit $20,000 in 2017 as the trading through crypto stirred among the merchants. It was when the international market also prospered, making way for the bitcoin to take its place.
- In 2019, the Bitcoin futures exchange, Bakkt, was established. It regulated the rules and transaction principles which made a small plunge to come down to $4800 in the late 2020s.
- The regulations and the demand of the trade isn’t a standard graph. However, the constant curves throughout the journey prove the evolving nature of the new type.
The BTC price may change, but the future seems promising the varied benefits and an open world with wonderful opportunities.